Naked Glow is a cutting (leaning out) diet plan. Naked Glow introduces carb cycling into a system that Glow Girls are already familiar with. It is high in protein that consists of whole natural foods and plenty of greens. It can also be whatever you need it to be. This is the beauty of carb cycling. Don’t worry if you don’t understand that now, the entire method is explained. Everything is taught in the Glow Guide.
It is gluten free and lactose free and can be suitable for vegetarians and people who suffer from nut and other allergies. All options are listed in the Naked Glow.
You CANNOT follow the Naked Glow if:
- You haven’t completed at least one of my Cleanses twice. The most beneficial one being the Glow Cleanse.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are allergic or unable to eat eggs. If you are allergic to the egg yolk only, you can still follow the Naked Glow.
How long is the Naked Glow Diet?
For however long you desire to yield results. You can even follow Naked Glow as a lifestyle, by using the carb cycle technique. The Naked Glow teaches intuition.
How much weight can I lose on Naked Glow?
Everybody is different. Some people lose weight faster than others and some have less to lose than others. The most important factor is consistent eating over a long period of time (forever). Going back to reckless habits will always yield unfavorable results.
I’m a vegetarian. Can the Naked Glow work for me?
Yes. I list vegetarian options in the Naked Glow.
Can my whole family follow Naked Glow? What about men?
I’d prefer families (kids and teens) do the Winter Glow Cleanse, Momma Glow Diet and Glow Cleanse. However men can follow the Naked Glow. They just need to double up on portions.
- The NG is an EBOOK. It is a digital product. The link to download your product is immediately available upon purchase in your ORDER RECEIPT. Simply click on the underlined link.
- You WILL NOT receive a hard copy of the NG.
Thank you for purchasing the Naked Glow Diet by Rushtush, I know you will enjoy learning about getting lean and staying lean through getting to know yourself with carb cycling! Please don’t hesitate to share your results with me!